#51 Shore Residences: Manila's Most Luxurious Condo You NEED to See!

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences: Manila's Most Luxurious Condo You NEED to See!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we’re diving headfirst into #51 Shore Residences: Manila's Most Luxurious Condo You NEED to See! And let me tell you, after my… ahem… thorough investigation, I have some thoughts. Prepare for a rollercoaster of opinions, because this place is something.

First Impressions: The Grand Entrance (and the Minor Annoyance)

Okay, so picture this: You arrive, jet-lagged, humidity clinging to you like a particularly persistent ex. You need luxury, you crave pampering. And Shore Residences? Well, it delivers… mostly. The lobby? Stunning. Think polished marble, soaring ceilings, and a front desk staff that’s genuinely helpful (a huge plus in a city that can sometimes feel a tad… chaotic). Check-in/out [express]? Yep, thankfully. Front desk [24-hour]? Praise the heavens. Because let's be honest, after a long flight, all you want is a speedy process. Doorman: Yep, they were awesome.

But… and there’s always a but, isn’t there? Getting there was a minor ordeal. Accessibility is listed, which is great, but the surrounding area could be a bit more wheelchair-friendly. Sidewalks are not the best. And while there’s Airport transfer, traffic in Manila is legendary. Factor that in. Seriously, download a podcast. Or two.

Rooms: Sanctuary with Perks (and a tiny hiccup)

My room? Sigh. Pure bliss. Available in all rooms: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. Seriously, it’s a list that just keeps going. The view? Spectacular. Seriously, that Manila Bay sunset is a must-see. The bed? Cloud-like perfection.

The Internet access – wireless (and -LAN) was flawless. Seriously, rock-solid, I streamed my trash TV shows without a single buffering issue. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah!

Now, the tiny hiccup? The "bathtub." It's… fine. But a little… cramped. Maybe I’m spoiled, but after a long day, I wanted to sprawl. So I didn’t. Such is life.

Relaxation & Recreation: Poolside Paradise and Beyond!

This is where Shore Residences truly shines. Swimming pool [outdoor]? Multiple glorious pools! Pool with view? You betcha! The infinity pool overlooking the bay is… chef’s kiss. I spent a solid afternoon there, alternating between languid swimming and sipping something fruity from the Poolside bar. Pure indulgence.

And the relaxation options don't stop there. Spa/sauna, Steamroom. I lived in the Sauna. The only downside is that the Fitness center is too tempting. All that delicious food… and then the guilt kicks in. But hey, you can schedule a Body scrub, Body wrap, Massage to soothe your aching muscles after hitting the Gym/fitness!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Foodie's Fiesta (Mostly)

Okay, food is crucial. Honestly, it can make or break a place. And Shore Residences? Pretty good, but with some caveats.

Restaurants? Yes! A few, actually. Coffee shop, Snack bar by the pool – perfect. Breakfast [buffet]? Delicious, sprawling, and with enough choice to satisfy even my indecisive soul. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast – check. Coffee/tea in restaurant? Obviously! But, if you're looking for the most authentic Filipino food, you might need to venture outside. A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Happy hour. So, the options are pretty great!

Daily disinfection in common areas, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Safe dining setup All great. This is a priority for me and Shore Residences did a great job.

Services and Conveniences: The Details That Matter

Okay, so the little things. This place does them well. Concierge? Super helpful. Daily housekeeping? Impeccable. Dry cleaning, Laundry service, Ironing service? Essential for any traveler. Food delivery? Of course. Convenience store? For those midnight snack cravings. Cash withdrawal? Easy. These little conveniences make a HUGE difference. Cashless payment service is also super easy!

Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind is Priceless

I’m a bit of a germaphobe (don’t judge). Anti-viral cleaning products, Rooms sanitized between stays, Professional-grade sanitizing services are all music to my ears. Hand sanitizer everywhere. They’ve clearly taken extra measures, which is HUGE in today’s world. CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarms, Security [24-hour] all added up to a feeling of being safe.

For the Kids

I'm not a parent, but the hotel offers Babysitting service if you are, plus Kids facilities, Kids meal and is Family/child friendly.

Getting Around

While the Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station are all useful, I'd stick with Taxi service.

The Final Verdict (and My Emotional Response)

Okay, let’s be real. #51 Shore Residences? It’s good. Really, really good. It's not perfect (no place is!), but the pros vastly outweigh the minor cons. That view. That pool. That bed. The service. The cleanliness. It’s a haven in the sometimes-crazy city of Manila. And hey, if you want a place to just chill and do nothing this is the place.

But Here's the REALLY important bit! If you're looking for luxury without being stuffy, if you want to be pampered without feeling like you’re taking out a second mortgage, if you want a room with a view and the amenities that make your life easier, then YES, absolutely book #51 Shore Residences.

My Quirky Observation: The soundproofing in the rooms is so good, I could barely hear the faint sounds of reality bleeding through from the outside.

Offer: The Shore Escape Package - Your Manila Bliss Awaits!

Book your stay at #51 Shore Residences today and experience the ultimate Manila getaway!

This exclusive package includes:

  • Complimentary Upgrade: Subject to availability, receive a room upgrade to enjoy even more space and luxury.
  • Sunset Serenity: Enjoy a complimentary cocktail for two at our stunning poolside bar, as you watch the Manila Bay sunset.
  • Spa Indulgence: A 20% discount on any spa treatment, perfect for soothing those travel weary muscles.
  • Gourmet Delight: A free in-room breakfast for two, featuring a selection of fresh pastries, fruits, and a hot breakfast option.
  • Free Airport Transfer
  • Flexible Cancellation: Book with peace of mind with our flexible cancellation policy (check booking confirmation for details).

Why wait? Escape to luxury. Escape to #51 Shore Residences. Click to book now and make your Manila memories!

Jeju Paradise: Oceanfront Villa w/ Private Patio, Tub, & AC!

Book Now

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's itinerary. We're talking #51 Shore Residences 2, Manila – and frankly, I'm already sweating just thinking about it. My brain's a swirling vortex of frantic packing, questionable street food decisions, and the unwavering hope that my luggage actually makes it. Here goes, the glorious, chaotic, probably-slightly-delusional itinerary:

Day 1: Arrival & Manila MAYHEM (aka, The "Holy Crap, I'm Really Here" Day)

  • Morning (ish): Land at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). Pray to the travel gods for painless immigration. (Seriously, even the thought of those lines gives me hives.) My flight landed at around 10 AM but after the lines and the baggage retrieval, it took me almost 3 hours.
    • First impressions: Humidity. So much glorious, suffocating humidity. The smell of exhaust fumes mixed with something vaguely floral and a hint of…deep fried? (My stomach is already doing the happy dance.)
    • Transportation: Grab a ride to #51 Shore Residences 2. Trying not to get ripped off by a taxi driver who "conveniently" forgot how to use the meter. I'm already practicing my "Magkano po?" (How much?) in a voice that's half-pleading, half-threatening. Fingers crossed.
  • Afternoon:
    • Check-in chaos: Hopefully, the Airbnb key is where it's supposed to be. My track record with key-related matters isn't great (remember that time I locked myself out of my apartment for three hours while wearing only a bathrobe? Yeah, good times).
    • Unpack (sort of): Okay, let's be honest. "Unpack" is a strong word. More like, toss everything onto the bed, assess the damage, and then frantically search for the universal travel adapter I swear I packed.
    • The Search For Food (and Survival): My stomach is growling like a caged tiger. I need food. And I need it now. Quick research into local eateries near the apartment. I'm thinking a small store for some local snacks to hold me over.
  • Evening:
    • First Manila Sunset: If I'm lucky, I'll catch a Manila sunset. This is a moment, I'm sure.
    • Dinner… and the First Culinary Adventure: So, I found this place on Google Maps. It serves adobo. Apparently, it's a Filipino staple. The excitement! It's a must-try. I am praying it is going to be authentic, and not some watered-down tourist trap version.
    • The "Will I Get Food Poisoning?" Fear: That lingering, low-level anxiety that haunts every new food experience in a foreign country. I'm bringing Pepto-Bismol. And a whole lot of faith.
    • Wind Down: Relax in the condo unit. Maybe a movie, maybe.

Day 2: Old Manila & The Ghosts of History (and Possibly My Sanity)

  • Morning:

    • Wake-up Call: The rooster from the neighboring farm. I am certain I will be awake early, whether I want to or not.
    • Breakfast adventure: Find a small shop that's open, for some local breakfast. Try the coffee. Drink it, I dare you.
    • Intramuros Exploration: Step 1: Navigate the traffic. Step 2: Embrace the chaos. Step 3: Marvel at the walled city (Intramuros). I've seen pictures. They're beautiful. I'm hoping the reality lives up to the hype.
    • Fort Santiago: Walk around in a historical area.
  • Afternoon:

    • The National Museum Complex: Explore the art galleries
    • Lunch: Some nice cafe with delicious food.
    • Shopping: The market, for some souvenirs.
  • Evening:

    • Dinner: Enjoy the night with a great drink and amazing food.

Day 3: Day Trip to… (Maybe!) & The Realization That My Legs Hurt

  • Morning:
    • The "Maybe!" Trip: I am seriously contemplating a day trip. I've been looking at options – Taal Volcano. I still haven't decided with what to do with that.
    • Transportation: I'll probably book a tour.
  • Afternoon:
    • The "Oops, I Forgot To Apply Sunscreen" Burn: Seriously, it's always the same story. I'm going to burn.
    • Relaxing at the condo: Enjoy the view.
  • Evening:
    • Dinner: Something I have missed, some local cuisine.
    • Early Night: I am already exhausted.

Day 4: Local Life & The Unexpected

  • Morning:
    • Wandering Around the neighborhood: Explore the local markets.
    • Lunch: Sample some of the street food.
  • Afternoon:
    • Trying that restaurant: That one restaurant I wanted to try.
  • Evening:
    • Dinner: Final Dinner.

Day 5: Departure - The (Bittersweet) Farewell

  • Morning:
    • Pack (for real this time): This time, I'm actually trying.
    • Last minute shop: Buy that one thing I always forget.
  • Afternoon:
    • Travel Home: Going home.

Important Notes & Ramblings:

  • Money: I'm going to try to get a grasp on the local currency.
  • Language: I'll try to remember my basic Filipino phrases. Even if I butcher them, I'll be smiling, that's a plus.
  • The Real Goal: To come back with a story. Even if it's a really, really messy one.
  • Final Thought: This is going to be an adventure. And I, for one, am absolutely petrified. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.
Naarden Marina's Hidden Gem: Your Dream Harbor Lodge Awaits!

Book Now

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila PhilippinesOkay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into the (supposedly) most luxurious condo in Manila: #51 Shore Residences. Prepare for some serious real talk, unfiltered opinions, and the ramblings of a human trying to figure out if this place is actually worth the hype (and the likely price tag of a small island).

#51 Shore Residences: Manila's Most Luxurious Condo? Let's Get Real. (And Messy.)

So, is #51 Shore Residences ACTUALLY Luxurious? Like, *really* luxurious?

Okay, here's the deal. "Luxury" is subjective, right? My ex-boyfriend thought a microwave was a luxury, so... yeah. But from what I've seen online (and trust me, I've been *stalking* the website for a week), it looks pretty darn fancy. Granite countertops, massive windows, infinity pools that look like something out of a James Bond movie… However, I *saw* a YouTube video where the internet person, while doing a video walkthough, noticed some of the finishing's didn't, quite, match the price point. That’s the trouble with this whole "luxury" thing. It makes me want to see for myself - the only way to know for sure is to go there (hint hint, if someone wants to sponsor my trip!) and press my face against the glass. Because, frankly, it's hard to trust internet reviewers.

What's the view like? Because, let's be honest, location is EVERYTHING!

Apparently, it's *amazing*. I've seen pictures of the Manila Bay sunset, and it legitimately made me stop scrolling and just… stare. I'm a sucker for a good sunset, so the view alone makes me think, "Okay, maybe I *could* sell a kidney..." Apparently, the higher floors are a total game-changer. Imagine waking up to that every morning? I’d probably actually *want* to get out of bed. Which, as a chronic snooze button abuser, is a big deal. Though, one reviewer on a forum said they were a bit underwhelmed by the lack of green space. That’s something to consider, right? I mean, concrete jungle is cool, but… a little nature never hurt anyone.

Pools, Pools, Pools! How many, and are they any good? (This is important.)

Listen, the pool situation is crucial. I need that Instagrammable pool, okay? Apparently, #51 has multiple pools. Infinity pools, lap pools, kiddie pools… the works! One YouTuber mentioned a "lagoon pool" - I imagine myself now swimming on one. I'm picturing myself right now, lounging in one, cocktail in hand, feeling all sophisticated and… oh, wait, I should probably check the price first. Because again, I’ll need that kidney!

What about the amenities? Are we talking boring gym and a lukewarm sauna, or something actually exciting?

Amenity-wise, the website boasts the usual suspects: gym (blah), function rooms (meh), and allegedly, a retail area. (Which could be amazing or totally generic, depending on the stores.) But…they have a *game room*. A GAME ROOM! Now THAT'S interesting. I'm already picturing epic Mario Kart battles. But seriously, the devil is in the details. Is the gym state-of-the-art, or filled with rusty equipment? Are the function rooms soundproofed so you can't hear that noisy birthday party next door? I need more intel! Let's say it together: A REAL, UNBIASED REVIEW, PLEASE!

Okay, let's get to the nitty-gritty: The Price. How much does it actually *cost* to live there? Be honest!

*Deep breath*. Okay, here's where it gets REAL. I've seen some starting prices online, and… let's just say my bank account burst into tears. It's NOT cheap. Like, not even close. You're looking at several millions of pesos, depending on the size and view. Mortgage repayments are a real thing, which is the part nobody is honest about. I haven't even factored in the *monthly dues*. I need coffee. And a therapist (or maybe just someone who'll pay for my condo…?). Then there's the parking situation. Can you imagine fighting for a parking spot in a luxury condo? The *horror*! This is an important thing to consider. It will be a battle, a real life hunger games, and you'd have to live with it.

What's the vibe like? Is it all perfectly coiffed ladies and impeccably dressed gents? Or…something else?

This is what keeps me up at night. Is it the kind of place where you feel judged for not wearing the latest designer handbag? Or is it a more…relaxed atmosphere? I'm hoping for something in between. Like, people who appreciate the finer things in life, but also aren't afraid to get a little messy (okay, A LOT messy, in my case). I need to see how friendly the staff are.. It could make or break the whole experience. I'm picturing myself, a total klutz, accidentally spilling coffee on someone's designer shoes. *cringe*.

Alright, finale question... Is it worth it? The price, the potential snobbery, the commitment?

This is the million-dollar question, isn't it? Honestly? I don't know. On paper, it sounds amazing. The views, the pools, the amenities… it's tempting. It’s a pipe dream. A really, REALLY expensive pipe dream. BUT I need to see it in person, to find out if it is really worth the money. If I could, I'd probably do it. I need to judge for myself and tell you all. Until then, I will continue dreaming. And maybe, just maybe, start saving up for that kidney transplant... who knows.

Premium Stay Search

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines

#51 Shore Residences 2 Manila Philippines