
Antipolo's Hidden Gem: Stunning 102 Plaza Condo Unit!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea on Antipolo's "Hidden Gem: Stunning 102 Plaza Condo Unit!" and honestly, the "Hidden Gem" part is kinda… well, it's true. This place is a trip, and not just because it's in Antipolo (hello, winding roads!). Prepare for a review that's less "polished brochure" and more "unfiltered, rambling adventure of one weary traveler who's seen some stuff."
Accessibility: Reaching Nirvana (and Finding Your Way There)
Let's be real, Antipolo isn't exactly known for its flat, easy-breezy roads. Getting to the condo is… an experience. Think winding roads, the kind where your GPS might question your life choices. (And mine did. Repeatedly.) Accessibility within the unit and the overall property? Okay, this is where I got slightly lost, and I’m going to be frank, if you need serious wheelchair access, this might not be ideally perfect. They list Facilities for disabled guests, but I didn’t personally test how well it held up, you know? Always best to call ahead and verify specifics if that's a crucial dealbreaker. However…
On-site accessible restaurants / lounges: Now, about restaurants and lounges… I'm not sure I would call them "on-site" since it's a condo, but there's definitely stuff nearby, but I can't quite remember where. I do remember the taxi service was nice (and much needed!). So, I’d say accessibility to outside food, not the best, and maybe a little complicated to get to. Which is fine!
Wheelchair accessible: See Above!
Internet Access, Free Wi-Fi – Bless Their Souls! (Plus, Some Frustration)
Okay, let's talk internet. Internet access – wireless! Bingo! Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Yesss! Crucial for a digital nomad like myself. The signal? Well, let's just say it wasn’t always the Usain Bolt of Wi-Fi. One moment I was downloading a mountain of cat videos, the next, buffering hell. But, hey, it was free. Internet [LAN] existed too, which I appreciate, and the Internet services were… present!
Wi-Fi in public areas: I think that’s also true, but look, I spent most of my time barricaded in my room, working (and procrastinating watching those cat videos).
Things to Do, Ways to Relax, and the Elusive Body Scrub (Spoiler: It's Complicated)
Alright, this is where things get interesting. Things to do: Antipolo is all about the views, the churches, and the… well, the views. There's a lot of beauty around.
The Spa & Wellness Wonderland (Maybe)
Now, the list of ways to relax is enticing but…a little bit overzealous. Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor] - it all sounds FANTASTIC, right? Right?
Here’s the truth, and I am completely blanking about the exact situation, but I seem to remember the pool with a view was the highlight. The pool itself was great. The sauna… I'm not sure I ever found it. The spa… well, I think there was a spa, but I just don't remember it.
(Slightly panicked mental search going on…)
I vaguely remember a fitness center, and I think I did see a sign for massage services. BUT none of this was super easy to find. My memory of this area is hazy. I am sorry for my lack of certainty. I think the place is lovely, but I didn't do any of the things I am listing except the pool.
Cleanliness and Safety: The Germaphobe's Dream (Probably)
Cleanliness and safety are clearly taken seriously. They've got the works! Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment.
In a COVID-era, this is a HUGE comfort. Seriously. I felt a bit more at ease walking around.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Adventure
Okay, let's talk about chow. Food is important for a reviewer.
Dining, drinking, and snacking: A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement (useful!), Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast takeaway service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.
Again, the list is ambitious. Breakfast [buffet] was a solid start. The room service [24-hour] was a lifesaver when I needed a midnight snack attack. The availability of bottle of water was clutch. The variety of dining options listed is, again, a bit overwhelming. There weren't tons of options onsite.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (And the Ones You Forget About)
Services and conveniences: Here's a laundry list (see what I did there?) of what they offer. Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
Contactless check-in/out: YES! I love this. Less human interaction, more comfort. The Daily housekeeping was top-notch. The luggage storage was great, although I didn’t use it. The rest? Well, they’re there, which is reassuring.
For the Kids: Babysitters and… I Don’t Know, Playgrounds?
I didn't even notice kids, but this is what they have.
- Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal
Access: Checking-in, Checking-Out, and Checking Your Sanity
Access: **CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Pets allowed unavailable *I didn't have pets so this is good,* Proposal spot, Room decorations, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms.**
Check-in was a breeze. Front desk [24-hour]? Always a win. The security [24-hour] made me feel safe, considering the twisty roads.
Getting Around: You're Gonna Need a Car (Or a Strong Friend)
Getting around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking.
Listen, you're going to want to either have your own car or a VERY reliable form of transportation. The roads are… dramatic. I used the taxi service most of the time, which was a lifesaver. Car park [free of charge] and Car park [on-site] are great, though.
Available in All Rooms: The Nitty-Gritty
The room: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
These are the
Unbelievable RedDoorz Deals Near Bambang Station Manila!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because you're about to get real travel itinerary-ing for #80-2 102 Plaza Condominium Unit Antipolo Philippines. Consider this less a polished brochure and more a chaotic, caffeine-fueled brain dump. Welcome to my reality:
Trip Title: Antipolo Antics & Existential Dread (mostly the latter, let's be honest)
Base Camp: #80-2 102 Plaza Condominium Unit - (Bless its little concrete heart, hopefully). Fingers crossed the aircon works. Actually, praying.
Day 1: Arrival & Mild Panic
- Morning (9:00 AM -ish - "ish" being the operative word here): Arrive at Manila Airport. Okay, deep breaths. Remember to smile at immigration, even if you're internally screaming about the potential for delayed flights and lost luggage. (Side note: Pack an emergency toothbrush and a tiny bottle of gin. You'll thank me later.)
- Transportation (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Taxi from the airport to Antipolo. Negotiating cab fares is a skill, people. Channel your inner haggler. Try some local lingo: "Magkano po?" (How much?) – practice that. Also, make sure the meter is on. (This is after you get a taxi, of course. Finding a cab is basically a scavenger hunt at the Manila airport.)
- Afternoon (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Check into the condo. Pray the key works. Unpack. Stare at the view from the balcony, trying to pretend the smog isn't slowly seeping into your lungs. (It probably is, let's be real.)
- Lunch (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch. Somewhere. I’m thinking… a local place? The place needs to look clean. And have aircon. Because humidity. Maybe a carinderia. Let's see what's around the area. Maybe the condo neighbor?
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Explore the area. Maybe find a grocery store. (Do NOT forget water.) Try to figure out where the good coffee is – this is a crucial part of the operation. Get lost on purpose. Just let it happen. Embrace the happy. Or, y'know, at least tolerate it. Honestly, the goal is to be happy!
- Evening (6:00 PM onwards): Dinner. Something not too heavy. Try a local restaurant. Maybe chicken inasal? Be prepared for the Filipino timing – things happen when they happen. Just flow with it. (And try not to look too much like a lost tourist. It makes you an easy target.)
Day 2: Church, Cravings, and Questioning Life Choices
- Morning (8:00 AM): Wake up. (Assuming you slept, which is a big "if" in a new place.) Coffee! Coffee is essential. Maybe go to see the Antipolo Cathedral. Get a blessing. (You'll definitely need it.)
- Mid-Morning (10:00 AM): Time for ube (purple yam). See if there’s anything sold on the street! I love ube. If that doesn't work, a halo-halo is the second best option.
- Lunch (12:00 PM): Find a place to sit down and eat. Try something Filipino. Ask the restaurant staff to give you recommendations. I want to eat all the foods!
- Afternoon (2:00 – 5:00 PM): Hiking time? Or should I go to a massage place?
- Evening (6:00 PM): Find a restaurant. Is there any food that makes me feel at home? Whatever it is, time to enjoy.
Additional Notes: (The Rambling Section)
- Transportation: Public transport is an experience. Jeepneys are legendary. You’ll either love them or be terrified. (Probably both, simultaneously.) Learn basic Tagalog phrases. "Saan po ang…?" (Where is…?) is your new best friend.
- Food: Okay, let's talk food. You must try: Adobo, sinigang, lechon. Don't be afraid to try street food (but be smart about it). The sisig is legendary in the Philippines!
- Culture: The Philippines is a culture of smiles and hospitality. Be respectful. Learn some basic greetings. Filipinos are mostly very friendly people, but just be aware of the differences in etiquette. Embrace the chaos.
- Reality check: The weather will be humid. You will sweat. A lot. Embrace it. Carry a small towel.
- "Imperfections" and my own self doubt: This itinerary isn't perfect and I'm totally winging it. Also, there will probably be some moment when I question my sanity, my life choices. (It's a core part of the process.)
- The "Quirky Observation": Filipinos love karaoke. Be prepared to hear someone belt out a tune at any given moment. (It's part of the charm.)
- Emotional Outburst: I'm going to be so tired. But also thrilled. And probably homesick. But still, thrilled.
- Opinionated Language: Look, if you aren't a fan of adventure, this trip might not be for you.
- Stream-of-Consciousness Doubling Down: That coffee. Really. I’m thinking I should buy a whole bag of coffee beans, and bring the coffee to the restaurants to enjoy. It'll be the best thing ever. Maybe I should bring a coffee machine. Or maybe not. Decisions, decisions. Either way, coffee is the only lifeline.
- Messy Structure and Oddities: So, yeah. Expect the unexpected. This is a "go with the flow" kind of trip. (Except when it comes to coffee. Coffee is non-negotiable.)
Final Thoughts:
This is going to be an adventure. It might be messy. It might be hilarious. It definitely won't be perfect. But it'll be mine. And hopefully, I won't end up completely lost, penniless, and regretting every life decision. Okay, wish me luck. I definitely need it. And maybe a second bottle of that emergency gin. Just in case.
Cairo's Hidden Gem: Luxury Garden City Apartments Await!
Okay, Spill the Beans: What *Exactly* Makes This Antipolo Condo a 'Hidden Gem'?
Alright, alright, I'll try to keep it together. Look, I've seen a LOT of condos. Seriously, I've practically lived in model units, judging them harshly in my head. But this 102 Plaza unit? It’s... *different*. First off, the view. Forget panoramic, it's practically the *entire* Metro Manila skyline spread out like a glittering, breathing tapestry. I swear, on a clear night, you can almost *feel* the city humming. It’s the kind of view that makes you want to, you know, *journal* (bleh, I hate journaling, but seriously, it’s that inspiring). Plus, and this is a big one: the peace and quiet. Coming from Manila, the silence actually freaked me out at first. Like, *too* quiet. But then you get used to it, and you realize it’s freakin' GOLD. It's the anti-stress medication you didn't know you needed. Pure, unadulterated, quiet bliss.
Let's Talk Location. Antipolo's... well, it's Antipolo. Convenient? Or a Hike?
Okay, full disclosure: I'm a city girl at heart. Getting *anywhere* in the Philippines that isn't a Grab ride away is a struggle. But here's the thing: Antipolo is actually surprisingly convenient. Yes, the traffic getting *into* the city can be a beast, especially on weekends. (I may have been stuck in a godawful jam once, on the way back from a disastrous first date – don't ask. Lesson learned: never wear stilettos on a jeepney). But once you're *in* Antipolo, it's manageable. You've got malls, restaurants, and even a few decent coffee shops. Plus, the *scenery* on the way is gorgeous. It's a trade-off, yeah. You're not in the heart of the action, but you’re close enough to enjoy it and far enough to escape the chaos. It’s like… a mindful compromise, you know? …I still miss my delivery options, though. Major first-world problem, I know.
The Unit Itself: Size, Style, and Is That Kitchen Actually Usable?
The unit itself? Well, it’s a decent size. Not a mansion, mind you. We're talking a comfortable space for… well, maybe a couple? Or a single person who *really* values their personal space (guilty!). The style? Modern, clean lines. Think minimalist chic… maybe a little *too* minimalist for my taste, honestly. I'd probably add a few more throw pillows and maybe some… color?! (I’m a sucker for bright hues). The kitchen? Okay, *this* is where it gets interesting. Yes, it's usable! And well-equipped, which is a huge win. I actually *cooked* a proper meal there – pasta (because I'm not Martha Stewart). And I didn't burn anything! A small victory, in the grand scheme of things. The best part? The balcony. Perfect for morning coffee (or evening wine, let's be honest).
Amenities, Anyone? Pool? Gym? Resident Evil After Dark?
Amenities are crucial. Let's be honest: I'm not going to hike a mountain daily. Pool? Check. It looked clean. I didn't get in, but it *looked* clean. Gym? Yep, they have one, but… I didn't exactly put it to the test. (Let's just say my idea of a good workout involves lifting a fork to my mouth). Resident Evil After Dark? Thankfully, no. Not that I saw. Though, I'm always secretly hoping for a zombie outbreak. It'd make life a lot more interesting. The important part is that it has basic amenities. Comfort is the name of the game, not an apocalyptic fitness regime.
Pet-Friendly? Because My Furry Overlords Travel Everywhere With Me!
Okay, this is CRUCIAL. Pet-friendly? I am a crazy cat lady in denial, so obviously, I want to know. I *believe* (and you'd *really* need to double-check this with the management! Don't blame me!) it is pet-friendly. Or at least, they advertised as such. My brain got lost in the kitchen and the view. I remember someone walking a small dog. Please, *please* confirm, as I cannot verify this information. But if it IS pet-friendly... *squeals*. That's a MAJOR selling point.
What Were the Biggest Problems You Experienced?
Biggest problems? Okay, let's be honest. The first time I saw the unit, I was *so* excited about the potential. I immediately pictured myself lounging on the balcony, sipping something delicious. I envisioned *peace*. But the internet... the internet was… *spotty*. And this is a HUGE problem when you work online. It was like, "Oh, you want to be productive in your idyllic condo? Prepare to battle the digital gremlins!" Then there was the lack of good food delivery (see my earlier rant). And the occasional power outage (because, Philippines). And, okay, I'll admit it… I locked myself out on the balcony once. Had to call the landlord. Humiliating. But those are small potatoes, considering the absolute *zen* factor.
The View - Really, Is It *That* Good? Is It the Best Thing Ever?
Okay, the view. The view. Where do I even begin? Honestly? It's…transformative. I'm not exaggerating. Picture this: I was having a *terrible* day. Everything was going wrong. Work was a disaster. My cat had vomited on my favorite rug (yes, it's a pattern!). And I was *this* close to just collapsing. I went out onto the balcony, and… BANG. The city. Sparkling. Alive. And suddenly, all those stupid little problems just… melted away. It was like a reset button. A massive, panoramic reset button. I felt this wave of… *relief*. And a weird sense of perspective. Is it the best thing ever? Probably. It honestly is. It made me feel less alone. And that's huge. It's something genuinely special. I, probably, almost burst into tears. I might even… *journal* about it, later. Maybe. (Don't tell anyone.)
So, Would You Recommend This Condo? And Why (Or Why Not)?

